Monday, July 25, 2011

Devil in Pink Shorts

I'm sure most of you have encountered people you think are just bad news and are all around just horrible to be next to. I'm also sure that this person is around your current age or older. Mine is about 7. To you little devil girl I write this post, for you have annoyed me for the last time. I'm sick and tired of the "kids don't know any better attitude." This one knows perfectly well what she's doing. Don't touch my hair with your grubby gross hands and don't laugh at me when I try to correct you. I'm not interested in your silly games of hide and seek while I'm at work, and I don't particularly like you climbing on the furniture. I wish your mom would get the fucking picture that I am NOT your babysitter. That's not what I'm paid for. They could pay me a million dollars and I still wouldn't watch your horrible ass. What aggravates me now is that I get to watch you grow up with a sense of self entitlement. Not only will you leech off of my hard earned tax dollars when you get older, you will probably come back and nickel and dime me to death over a $1 fine. My only hope is that you move far far away from here, but I highly doubt that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment