Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Day of the Angry People

So yesterday was the Day of the Angry People. Why you ask? Because almost every damn person I encountered yesterday was angry. Now why couldn't we sync up our angers at the same time? I was angry 2 days ago. Where were you? Were you frolicking in the meadows and picking daisies, while I was so steamed up I had my own personal sauna?

Sadly, I was actually happy yesterday. Happy!! Considering everything that I've been going through lately that was a big deal! You angry people with your attitudes and furrowed brows ruined my happy day! So next time you're angry and I'm in the best mood I've had in a long time, I'm going to give you an enema of sunshine. While that's happening, I'll take a magnifying glass and set fire you on fire. How's that bitch?!

No comments:

Post a Comment